CREATE WITH NATURE
Gasteria flow does well sharing her habitat with other small succulents. Have fun creating a succulent container garden:
- Choose a locally made bowl shaped planter, preferably with a drainage hole.
- Select enough plants to allow a ‘full’ arrangement.
- Add drainage stones and fill bottom of bowl with succulent soil mix.
- Choose your centre piece and play with design.
- Gently loosen root balls and plant starting with your center piece & working out.
- Enjoy your living art.