CREATE WITH NATURE
Crassula muscosa adds interest and texture to any arrangement and is perfect for hanging baskets and planters as she grows and begins to trail.
Connect with nature and the kids and make the perfect homemade gift in the form of a succulent haired friend:
- Choose a locally made pot that kids can paint a face on or even better, make your own ceramic pot (with a drainage hole).
- Add a few drainage stones.
- Fill the bottom third with an organic succulent mix.
- Loosen the crassula’s root ball & plant.
- Top up with soil, press down firmly, water well & leave to drain.
- Enjoy your living art.