The Happy Hound™ packet contains milled Valerian root. Perfect for regular use, stress related behaviours, kennel stays, and veterinary hospitals, etc.
Ideas: Add 1/2 a level teaspoon per 10kg twice a day to food or a tasty treat. As a rough guide:
- Small breeds (10kg and less): 1/4 teaspoon twice a day
- Medium breeds (10-20kg): 1/2 teaspoon twice a day.
- Large breeds (20-40kg): 1 to 1.5 teaspoons twice a day.
- Giant breeds (over 40kg): 2 teaspoons twice a day.
Contents: Milled high-quality Valerian root
Packaging: biodegradable corn-starch bag in a recyclable paper bag
Happy Hound™ contains Valerian root, a herb well-recognised for her relaxing effects on the nervous system. Use to help ease stress and anxiety, help adapt to change and/or promote relaxation and recovery.
- Created by animal healthcare professionals and Mother Nature.
- Intended as part of an integrated approach to canine wellbeing.
- Natural, biodegradable, locally sourced materials wherever possible.
- Proudly South African – A product of the Mother City, Cape Town.